Admission to all public areas of the U.S. Botanic Garden is FREE.
- Conservatory Hours: open 10 AM - 5 PM daily, including all weekends & holidays
- National Garden Hours: open 10 AM - 5 PM daily.
- Bartholdi Park Hours: open dawn to dusk, daily, including all weekends & holidays
- The Conservatory's main entrance is located at 100 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20001 (use this address for Internet mapping searches). The National Garden is adjacent to the Conservatory, with entrances from Independence Avenue, from Maryland Avenue (at 3rd Street), and from the Conservatory Terrace. Bartholdi Park is located across Independence Avenue from the Conservatory, with access from any of the three bordering streets - Independence Avenue, Washington Avenue, or First Street.
- Map of the U.S. Botanic Garden