- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled, large cooked shrimp
- Romaine lettuce heart leaves
1. Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Place cooked shrimp and vinaigrette mixture in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Seal and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
3. Arrange lettuce leaves in 8 (6- to 8-oz.) glasses. Spoon shrimp mixture evenly into glasses.
Note: Vinaigrette may be prepared ahead and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week. Let vinaigrette come to room temperature, and whisk before adding cooked shrimp.