- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, diced
- 2 cups prepared baking mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Drain pineapple, reserve 2/3 cup juice. Pat pineapple dry.
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, walnuts and butter in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat reserved juice with baking mix, granulated sugar and egg in large bowl for 30 seconds. Spoon into 9-inch round baking pan sprayed with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Top with half of walnut mixture, pineapple and remaining walnut mixture.
- Bake at 400°F., 20 to 25 minutes. Cool