- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Cocktail Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Onions, Minced
- 1 teaspoon OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 8 ounces chopped cooked shrimp
- Cut-up vegetables and/or assorted crackers
- Beat cream cheese and cocktail sauce in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in mayonnaise, onion and Old Bay.
- Drain and rinse shrimp. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Cover.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with vegetables and assorted crackers.
Makes 20 (2-tablespoon) servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes || Cook Time: 0 minutes