- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh or Cascadian Farm® frozen organic blueberries (thawed)
1. Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
2. Stir Bisquick, milk and eggs until blended; gently stir in blueberries. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
3. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
For uniformly shaped pancakes, pour the batter from an ice-cream scoop or a 1/4-cup measure.
Don't be blue! You can use other types of berries instead of blueberries. Raspberries, blackberries or a combination would be yummy!
Smaller berries will work better than very large ones.